Marquis & Co. is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our team!
We are a Philadelphia-based, fast-casual & full-service restaurant group looking to expand our marketing and design team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced company on the cusp of its next stage of rapid expansion.
Founded in 2012, we are a female owned company with 3 brands, including HipCityVeg, Bar Bombón, & Charlie was a sinner.
Our goal is to promote healthy bodies, a healthy planet, and a compassion for all living things by serving delicious plant-based food. We are seeking an individual who wants to build a career in the hospitality industry, consciously promoting better eating with a brand-first mentality. This experience is assisted by a world-class marketing team that will guide the graphic designer with their approach to promotional assets and will work as a team to help the Marquis & Co. brands grow to the next stage of national appeal.
Reporting directly to the CEO and Director of Marketing, this position’s essential job function is to oversee the creative process and execution of all promotional assets across the Company’s 3 brands, along with assisting the team in generating content and managing the websites for accuracy and creativity.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
· Creates physical & digital assets for internal and external marketing materials
· Liaison with the company’s creative agency, ensuring that design initiatives are project managed through completion
· Collaborates with social media manager to create content and drive brand engagement
· Oversees basic website edits
· Meticulously maintains an organized system of physical and digital storage of marketing files
· Sources and coordinates with vendors for print and advertising deliverables
· Supports various marketing efforts such as Blogging, Creative Writing, and Photography
· Researches and identifies new market trends in both fast casual and full-service restaurants to stay current with design and branding
· 5+ years of experience in Graphic Design
· Proficiency with Apple Illustration programs
· Proficiency in InDesign, WordPress & PowerPoint
· Functional knowledge of website development and blogging
· Highly organized with a great attention to detail
· Flexibility and time and project management skills
· Full-time availability, occasional travel required
Benefits & Salary:
What we have to offer:
· Competitive compensation
· 10 days of PTO in your first year which increases with length of service
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & company sponsored 401(k) option
· Meal discounts at all Marquis & Co. locations
· Annual review & pay increase opportunities as well as room for growth within a fast-growing, nationally renowned company
Join our team and maximize your creative potential!
Please send all resumes/portfolios and a cover letter to email@example.com
About MARQUIS & CO
Founded in 2012, we are a female owned company with 3 brands, including HipCityVeg, Bar BomBón, & Charlie was a sinner.
Our goal is to promote healthy bodies, a healthy planet, and a compassion for all living things by serving delicious plant-based food.