We are looking for Servers that embody the following:
– A positive attitude and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
– A genuine passion for providing the highest level of hospitality to all of our guests
– Attention to detail and willingness to deliver an exceptional guest experience
– Professional appearance and the ability to consistently adhere to our attire standards
Must have a flexible schedule, available to work 30+ hours per week (for Full Time): days, nights and/or weekends. Part Time is available as well!
– Demonstrate a hospitable approach to all who are coming in to enjoy the Double Zero experience
– Engage each table as a unique dining experience. Attentively listening to each guest’s requests and matching your style of service to each individual table, all while maintaining a standard of excellence
– Perform station opening/closing and side work duties for each shift, always checking out with the manager on duty
– Strong communication skills with both guests and teammates. Executing continual table maintenance and driving each table’s experience
– Demonstrate leadership by displaying job expertise, flexibility, positive attitude, initiative, organization, communication skills, and enthusiasm
– Understand and embody the Double Zero brand
– Excited to learn the menu and be knowledgeable about our plant-based offerings
Qualified Servers must be engaging, detail oriented, and have a team-based mentality. One Year experience is a plus.
About Matthew Kenney Cuisine, Double Zero, Boston
MISSION: Crafting the Future of Food
VISION: Through a shared commitment to excellence, we are dedicated to an uncompromising quality of cutting-edge cuisine, exceptional service to our guests and team members, and the creation of an inviting, healthy and caring environment for all.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
● Connected to our mission
● Hospitality and growth mindset
● Passion to serve
● Committed to training and development
● Necessary skill and experience
● Ability to relentlessly execute operating standards