A great opportunity exists to join our well-established kitchen teams providing high standard of plant-based food. Our kitchens are fast paced environments, where you need to focus on being attentive & committed to deliver a great plate of food every time in a safe environment. Working with FOH to ensure that each guest’s experience is brilliant.
We will provide the kitchen and you bring your skill and passion.
What are we looking for?
· Positive attitude and a leadership mentality
· A great knowledge & practice of food & hygiene safety, carrying out due diligence, temperature control checks.
· Level-headed – stay calm and focused in a busy work environment.
· Be able to manage your own section within the kitchen.
· Great teamwork & communication– work with each team member & FOH to deliver a great service experience every time.
· Full understanding of stock control, ordering & minimising waste.
· Ability to follow recipes and plate food according to company specs & standards.
· Great time management
· A want to learn & develop – we want you to grow with us!
· Help our teams grow – share your knowledge and passion.
· A good command of English
· Legally eligible to work in the UK.
What we can offer you
· Flexible working environment
· Free plant-based meal on shift
· 50% off dining with us with family & friends
· Career orientated training and development
· Team incentives
· Positive working environment
· Pension scheme
About Mildreds Ltd
Vegan, fresh, colourful food that’s vibrant and full of flavours. We’ve been serving international inspired plant-based food in London for over 30 years. Our roots began in Soho, where we are still open every day. You can also find us in Camden, King’s Cross and Dalston, with exciting new openings coming soon.
Our four London restaurants, each with their own unique style and personality, offer laid-back and friendly service in a lively atmosphere
with all of our dishes vegan and many gluten free, Mildreds offers a warm welcome to all.