Here at Ms. Cupcake we are passionate about amazingly indulgent vegan food and top-notch customer service. If you love those things too, then we’d love to have you apply to work with us! We are recruiting for permanent experienced bakery staff due to company growth.
HOURS: PART TIME working 3 days per week (24 hours) – we also have a FULL TIME role working 5 days per week (40 hours).
DAYS WORKING EACH WEEK: Will fluctuate each week, but it is very likely you will be working Saturdays and/or Sundays. Please note, shifts can start as early as 8am or finish as late as 9pm.
LOCATION: Ms. Cupcake – 408 Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, London, SW9 8LF
· You need a passion and love for vegan food
· You must be friendly, outgoing and confident when working with the public
· You must be flexible, dependable and comfortable working with a small team
· Making icing, baked goods, sandwiches and other savoury items
· Decorating large cakes, cupcakes and other bakery items
· Serving customers and providing amazing customer service
· Stocktaking, inventories and record keeping
· Cleaning and organising the bakery/shop
· You need experience working in a bakery/restaurant or have culinary training
· You need to be able to bake and/or decorate cakes
· The ability to learn new methods and systems
1. A full CV
2. A letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate for the role
3. Pictures of things you have previously made/baked or a link to your instagram/blog that has pictures of past bakes
About Ms. Cupcake
The UK's first entirely vegan bakery.