- Perform an array of functions that will include receiving incoming food and beverage stock and rotating inventory, picking and packing orders from stock, and preparing supplies needed for fulfillment on assembly line i.e. boxes and insulation.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Fulfilling orders and receiving inventory, unloading and checking on merchandise
- Prepares orders by picking products, packing boxes, and placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory by recording amounts of materials or items received and counting of physical inventory
- Rotating inventory and implementing FIFO- (First In First Out)
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop if needed. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Physical demands and abilities:
- Regularly required to reach with hands and arms
- Regularly lift and/or move objects at least 60 lbs
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and carry
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Fluency in English is required to be effective in the job.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable, Punctual and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills required
- MUST be able to commit to either 6:30 am to 1 pm or 12:30 pm to 7 pm work shift
About Mylk Guys
A Planet-Based Mission:
We are on a mission to make it absurdly easy to eat a planet-based diet.
Know someone interested?