- Prep large quantities of raw ingredients including vegetables, fruits, herbs, spice mixes, and baking mixes in specific quantities according to specific recipe requirements
- Store prepped ingredients according to direction and food safety standards · Assemble salads and wraps according to documented recipes
- Prepare sauces and dressings according to documented recipes
- Portion and package food by weight or volume
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment
- May include some cooking of basic recipes
Skills & Requirements
- Knife handling (we’re willing to train)
- Basic reading (English) and math (including fractions) skills
- Ability to follow specific directions
- Knowledge of food safely guidelines
- Interact positively with other team members and customers
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for 6-8 hours / shift
- Previous large production food service experience a plus
- Weekend availability required – no late shifts (we close by 7pm).
Starts at $13/hour.
About Nature's Plate
Nature’s Plate is a local, mission-driven business. Our mission is to make plant-based, whole food accessible and convenient, and of course tasty and satisfying… or unofficially to help people “eat more plants.” We offer grab and go meals and bakery items along with weekly meal plans - all prepared from scratch in our local kitchen. We have three retail locations and offer home delivery as well. We are looking for team members who are passionate about plant-based food and interested in being part of an energetic, dedicated team.