I became vegan about 12 years ago when the Lord placed a Soul Mission (nonhuman rights) in my heart. Since I did not understand my Mission, I researched and learned about the health, environmental and ethical issues regarding the standard American diet, and began eating a plant diet after my shock, ie, factory farming, that left a hole in my heart. (Looking back, I now Know of a couple of signs during my childhood that foreshadowed my Mission.)
A few years ago, I set up New Hope Now 501c3, and created a website and youtube videos for the purpose of Education and Awareness of nonhuman rights, health and the environment. I also drafted nonhuman rights bills and met with Congressional counsel to Advocate the bills and request sponsorship for Legislation.
Most recently, I started working on the third arena of my 501c3, Rescue and Sanctuary. After years of writing to billionaire philanthropists who supported nonhuman rights, applying for foundation monies and researching grants, but not receiving funds for the sanctuary, at the end of 2021, I became an Insurance Broker to protect families and their homes by specializing in mortgage protection and, of course, to fund my rescue sanctuary.
In 2022, my first full year in the business, I did very well and hit Hall of Fame by September.
Now, I’m enhancing my craft, and training, coaching and mentoring others to do the same.
The insurance industry has proven quite lucrative, but in order to produce the funds to fuel a sanctuary, I have to build a team (agency) and recruit agents.
I’m building a team of VEGAN SUPERPOWERS with my existing agency. I’m looking for Compassionate Insurance Agents with a passion for a Cause, a Tribe of unique professionals who can make a difference in the world.
The financial services industry creates the most millionaires than any other industry according to The Wealth Report, and my company offers an extremely high commission compared to the rest of the insurance arena.
SOUL Life Agency:
Job Title: Remote Mortgage Protection and Simple Retirement Solutions Agent/Broker
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced insurance sales agents/brokers to join our team in a remote capacity. As a remote agent/broker, you are responsible for assessing needs of prospects, pre-qualifying prospects, and applying directly to insurance carriers on behalf of potential clients. Our agency specializes in holistic protection, mortgage insurance, IULs and FIAs in order to meet our clients’ families unique situations.
★ One call close telesales system taught one on one by a Top Producer;
★ One on one personal training, coaching and mentoring by a Top Producer;
★ Automated appointment scheduling system;
★ Personal and direct access to a Top Producer.
– Conduct virtual consultations with potential clients to discuss their insurance needs and recommend suitable solutions;
– Utilize our underwriting wizard in order to match clients with the most suitable companies;
– Follow up with warm leads and schedule appointments with interested prospects;
– Close sales and submit applications to insurance companies on behalf of potential clients;
– Provide exceptional service to clients throughout the underwriting and application processes.
– Active state insurance license (or willingness to obtain one);
– Outstanding communications (verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills;
– Ability to work independently and manage your own schedule;
– Proficiency using technology and CRM software.
– Ability to earn passive income with overrides and renewals;
– Commission-based compensation with a competitive comp level on the annual premium (105% – 145%);
– Get paid within two days with most insurance carriers;
– No boss – 1099 contract work allows you to work whenever and wherever you want;
– Carrier bonuses (quarterly for some and semi-annually for others), agent monthly bonuses; VP bonuses (for agency owners).
If you are self-motivated with a passion for helping families and desire to work remotely, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
About New Hope Now
Charitable, educational and prevention of cruelty to nonhuman beings
Education and Awareness
Advocacy and Legislation
Rescue and Sanctuary in progress