Green Monday is a multi-faceted award-winning social venture group that aims to tackle climate change, global food insecurity and public health issues. Green Monday Group has an overall mission to “Make Change Happen, Make Green Common” since its establishment in 2012. OmniFoods is a member of Green Monday Holdings.
Since its launch in April 2018, OmniPork has received extensive coverage from international media. Learn more about OmniFoods here: https://omnifoods.co/us.
Their established food scientist team in Canada innovates food 2.0 based on Asian eating culture and cooking habits while ensuring that the ingredients are cruelty-free, cholesterol-free, antibiotic-free and hormone-free. The launch of OmniPork, the first product of OmniFoods, has attracted international attention followed by the earlier successful launch of the seafood line in Asia. In just three years, it has become the leading pork alternative protein globally and it is now launched in several global markets. OmniFoods entered the US market in April 2021. The US team is growing quickly and we’re looking for mission-driven individuals who are passionate about the future of plant-based foods
We are currently seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join our US team. Position is remote.
- Build and drive marketing strategy and develop short and long-term marketing plans, launches, budgets, and goals.
- Organize marketing that consistently over delivers results and accomplishes company objectives.
- Execute the marketing strategy and assets while staying nimble and goal-oriented.
- Work cross-functionally to build a world-class (and world-changing) brand.
- Own the UNFI and KeHe marketing opportunities in the portals, as well as broadline FoodService
- Work consistently to maintain brand foundation and identity
- Plan and execute the correct channel strategy (including digital, social, influencer, PR, and more) based on where the company is today, as well as thinking several steps ahead.
- Own market budget tracking and driving department and campaign performance, KPIs, and metrics, aligning tactics with key results and keeping big picture ROI top of mind.
- Develop volume and velocity driving programs, relying on your creativity, smarts, talent, and resourcefulness to make a big impact on the business
- Designs market research (a/b testing, focus groups, social media research, etc.) that allow continued learning and optimization across targeting, product, messaging, etc.
- Engage cross functionally with sales, operations, graphic design and other departments to proactively plan marketing support, determine channel mix, and accomplish company-wide goals.
- Stay informed of the best marketing options, leveraging data to unlock opportunities now and in the future.
- Execute deliverables on go-to-market plans for retail channel
- Own relationships with creative partners, working to establish brand essence and positioning
- Identify and create solutions to problems, take deep ownership, and keep a positive attitude.
- 4-6 years’ relevant product marketing and leadership experience working with consumer-facing brands at both large CPG and startups.
- Proven track record of success in growing food/CPG startups from small to massive by building and implementing your strategic vision.
- Experienced in building brands from the ground up that people fall in love with.
- Well-versed in cross-channel experience, including digital, social, PR, retail, and shopper marketing.
- Strategic, analytical, and results-oriented mindset comfortable with setting goals and priorities, creating and executing plans, measuring KPIs and metrics, owning P&Ls, and aligning tactics with key results all comes naturally to you.
- Proven track record of building best-in-class marketing teams and ensuring they are consistently overachieving on targets and priorities.
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves or stretch to take on anything the brand needs to succeed
- Self-driven, with a high comfort level with ambiguity as demonstrated by being able to adapt in less structured environments
- Desire to grow the business through engaging people with great marketing; passionate about your work and care deeply about changing our food system.
- Passion for strategy, goal setting, team building, and our mission.
- Proactive working style, anticipate problems and work to solve them quickly
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, negotiation skills, and motivational skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and maintain deadlines
- Can thrive in a fast pace working environment
- Must be located in the continental USA. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
OmniFoods, a foodtech company, is a member of Green Monday Holdings. Its mission is to innovate food that will treat the planet right, treat animals right and treat us right. Their established food scientist team in Canada innovates food 2.0 based on Asian eating culture and cooking habits while ensuring that the ingredients are cruelty-free, cholesterol-free, antibiotic-free and hormone-free. Following the sucessful launch of OmniPork in 2018, OmniPork Luncheon and OmniPork Strip in 2020, OmniFoods has unveiled the unparalleled OmniSeafood series - Omni Classic Fillet, Omni Golden Fillet, Omni Ocean Burger and OmniTuna in 2021, making its first foray into the plant-based fish market and leading a new wave in the foodtech trend. OmniFoods also has a ready-to-eat series –– OmniEat, that provide a range of healthy and nutritious ready-to-eat food.