OMNOM is vibrant vegetarian/vegan well-being hub; our space includes a restaurant and wellness space spanning across 4,000 sq ft. Join an exciting new team, in one of London’s best vegan/vegetarian restaurants, to serve wholesome, soulful food in the heart of Islington’s multi-million pound development, Islington Square.
Salary range of £28,000-£35,000 (+overtime & benefits), based on a 40-45 hour working week.
We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to join our kitchen, and help with the development of our new menu as well as create and launch seasonal menus. The successful candidate will employ their culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
The job role and requirements include, but are not limited to:
– General running of the kitchen.
– Supporting the Head Chef and cover for the Head Chef when required
– Aiding in training junior chefs
– Establishing strong relationships with staff in other areas of the business, including managers and front of house teams.
– Managing inventory and keeping control of stock.
– Organising produce and ensuring strict adherence to food hygiene regulations.
– Supervising food preparation
We are looking for a passionate and creative sous chef who aligns with the OMNOM ethos. We look forward to speaking to you soon.
New vegan restaurant and well-being space based in Islington, London.