OMNOM is vibrant vegetarian/vegan well-being hub; our space includes a restaurant and wellness space spanning across 4,000 sq ft. Join an exciting new team, in one of London’s best vegan/vegetarian restaurants, to serve wholesome, soulful food in the heart of Islington’s multi-million pound development, Islington Square.
Salary range of £24,000-£28,000 (+overtime & benefits), based on a 40-45 hour working week.
We are looking for a professional Chef de Partie to join our kitchen, and help with our unique and exquisite menus. The successful candidate will employ their culinary skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
The job role and requirements include, but are not limited to:
· Preparing and cooking to a high standard for diners and catering clients
– Running a busy section
– Supporting all kitchen staff in all aspects of their role
– Monitoring and controlling stock and order levels
– Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed
HEALTH & SAFETY
– Following best food safety best practices and ensuring other kitchen staff members do the same
– Complying with in-house mandatory requirements to follow all food hygiene procedures and fill out documentation on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
– Recording all incidents and accidents in the correct and timely manner
– Acting with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
– Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen
We are looking for a passionate and creative Chef de Partie who aligns with the OMNOM ethos. We look forward to speaking to you soon.
New vegan restaurant and well-being space based in Islington, London.