We are looking for a delivery driver and warehouse assistant to join our team on a part-time basis to help deliver environmentally friendly vegan products across London using electric vehicles.
It’s a very exciting time at Planet Minimal as we are moving to our new warehouse in Walthamstow, which is where this role will be based from, and where you will be working with a small team of likeminded individuals.
We are looking for someone who is confident, friendly and customer focused with previous delivery driver experience preferred but not essential – so long as you’re an experienced and confident driver, we can teach you the rest!
- Assembling orders and loading the vans
- Delivering and collecting empties from our fantastic customers
- Assisting with warehouse restocking and organising
- Assisting with cleaning returned containers and refilling them
- Previous delivery driving experience preferred
- 5+ years of driving experience essential
- Full clean UK driving licence
- 25+ years of age for insurance purposes
- Able to safely and comfortably lift 20kgs
- Available to work 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday, with an occasional 08:30 start
- £250 sign-on bonus, payable after 3 month probation period
- London Living Wage
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank & Public Holidays) pro-rata
- Free products and samples
As we grow, we hope this role will become full-time. We also hope other opportunities will arise within Planet Minimal for someone who is looking to expand their career into warehouse or logistics management.
If this sounds like the job for you and a company you would like to work for, please apply with your CV and a short cover note.
About Planet Minimal
Planet Minimal uses electric vans to deliver environmentally responsible products to refill stores, independent supermarkets, offices and the hospitality industry. All bulk containers we use to deliver products are collected for refill and reuse.
Always vegan, cruelty free, sustainable and closed-loop.
Vegan founded x