Plants by Deliciously Ella are on the lookout for dynamic and customer-focused waiting staff to join our Front of House team.
Whether you have always been a huge fan of the Deliciously Ella brand or have just found out about us, if you have a passion for providing amazing service you are just who we are looking for!
What we expect from you:
- Ideally you have some experience in working in a hospitality environment
- You are a great communicator and are able to build rapport quickly with customers and team members
- You are interested and enthusiastic about plant-based food & lifestyle
- You are willing to learn new skills
- You enjoy working as part of a team
- You take pride in to providing the best possible service to all our guests and will go the extra mile to make their visit memorable
What we offer for you:
- Training on food and drink knowledge and plant-based diet and lifestyle
- 100% of service charge distributed to staff on a monthly basis
- Service, barista and bartender training where applicable
- Staff discount – £12.50 towards food for each 6 hour shift worked plus a 50% discount on any additional spend
- The chance to be part of an inspiring, fast growing health brand
- Every Sunday off
- Christmas and new year off
- One week of august off
- Company pension
- Free access to the Deliciously Ella app (recipes, exercise classes and mindfulness)
- Restaurant service: 1 year (preferred but not essential)
About Plants by Deliciously Ella
Deliciously Ella was founded to support Ella's own health journey and our focus has always been, and will always be, on making plant-based food healthy, delicious and accessible.
We know that what we eat is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, but health extends past just what's on your plate. It's the culmination of all the little things you do every day and we want to ensure that Deliciously Ella is here to support our communities full wellness journey, by sharing simple tools for a healthier life.
Starting from a simple recipe website, we’ve evolved into an app, recipe books, a restaurant, a range of plant-based food products and a growing social media community that sits at the heart of what we do.
Plants restaurant is where we showcase the very best of plant-based eating. From culturing our own butter, to baking our own sourdough and serving up the creamiest mushroom truffle risotto, our food celebrates the delicious diversity and abundance of plants.