Do you have a passion for social media, do you enjoy communicating with people and getting in depth into one project? Are you organized, pro-active and able to prioritise? Are you familiar with the most popular social media platforms Instagram, Youtube, and Facebook and are you always up to date with all veggie trends? If so, then become part of our communications team and help to change the world!
In this position, you will support the launch of the ProVeg Impactor Awards – the newest exciting event by ProVeg! This online award show will celebrate the world’s most impactful veg-positive social media content and content creators, with the focus being on Youtube and Instagram videos. The website will be launched February 2021 open to submissions, voting starts in March, and winners are announced in April. A little later in June, the ProVeg Student Impactor Awards will reward young creators between the age of 13 and 25 with cash grants and prize packages, to boost their career and boost the production of new, bold, and impactful veg-positive videos.
- Support the management of the ProVeg Impactor Awards social media channels on Instagram and Facebook
- Engage with followers, select and follow impactors, like their photos, engage with thoughtful comments on their posts
- Listen to trends and things that are happening in the veggie space on social media
- Support in creating posts for the PIA social channels, guided by our international social media manager
- Support in moderating the Impactor community platform
- Support in Student Awards preparation, such as outreach and communication with judges and schools (almost 700 film schools, and veg associations)
- Support database transfer
- Support in receiving product donations from sponsors, preparing and sending out swag bags
- Potential support in newsletter creation
- Native English or fluency in English
- Excellent grammar and spelling with a high level of writing ability
- Social media / influencer knowledge and experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace, independently and to deadlines
- Care passionately about the aims of the organization
- Enthusiasm for social media and plant-based influencers
- Experience in writing social media content
- Availability for at least 20-40h a week (minimum 2 h a day) during the Awards season (January – April)
- Start: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
- Period: voluntary internships 3 months, compulsory internships up to 6 months
- Location: Berlin or remote.
- Working hours: 20-40h per week
About ProVeg International
Benefits of working with us
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement by a superiorBecome part of a great team and work with us on a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals and our planet.
Our Application Procedure
Your application should include a cover letter and CV. Please tell us how you found this job ad! Please send us your application using our online form. (https://proveg.com/jobs/) Thank you!
If you have successfully made it to the long-list, we will invite you to complete an online trial task. Following the successful shortlisting, the next steps would be:
- A phone interview
- A personal interview via video conference tool
- If applicable an optional “trial day”, that includes the handling of tasks that are typical for the role you are applying for and getting to know the team. Due to the current restrictions we are asking you to do this remotely. This step helps us to get to know you and your way of working better and gives you a chance to get a full picture of the job and us
- The final decision may require an additional interview, usually with Senior Management
ProVeg is an international food awareness organisation working to transform the global food system by replacing conventional animal products with plant-based and cultivated alternatives. ProVeg works with companies, governments, public institutions, medical professionals, the media, and the public to help the world transition to a society and economy that are less dependent on animal agriculture and more sustainable for humans, animals, and our planet.
We base our strategy on empirically-based evidence whenever possible. We seek to stay abreast of the latest research to inform our strategic considerations and outreach materials. We evaluate all of our programs to make sure we are allocating our resources in the best way to reach our goal.
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees, and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.