Calling Impact-driven Innovators: Be the Change with Kickstarting for Good!
Position: Impact Entrepreneur
Location: Global (with 2 immersive sessions in Berlin)
Type: Nonprofit Incubator and Accelerator Programme
Are you a visionary changemaker ready to reshape the future of the food system? Kickstarting for Good invites you to join us in a revolutionary journey towards positive impact. We’re looking for mission-focussed founders like you to drive transformation within the food and animal advocacy sector.
Kickstarting for Good, a new programme by ProVeg International, pioneers a new era of change-making. It’s the world’s first programme focusing on high-impact nonprofits, impact initiatives, and social startups in the food and animal advocacy realm.
As an Impact Entrepreneur, you will embark on an empowering 8-week voyage that combines the best of both worlds – incubation and acceleration. Our unique approach integrates hands-on learning, expert mentorship, and networking to fuel your journey towards (co-)founding your own organisation or starting an impact initiative. Whether you bring your own vision or choose from a series of potential initiatives, we’ve got you covered.
What Awaits You:
- Tailor-made curriculum designed for impact-focused entrepreneurs in the alternative protein and animal advocacy domain.
- Immersive learning through two intensive periods in Berlin (October and December), a global hub of innovation.
- Exclusive networking opportunities that connect you to fellow pioneers, potential co-founders, mentors, and industry leaders.
- A funding-focused Demo Day to showcase your transformative ideas.
- A grant of up to 5,000 Euro to offset travel and accommodation expenses during the programme.
- A passion for driving meaningful change within the food and animal advocacy space.
- Openness to collaboration, new ideas, and innovation.
- Experience and track record as an entrepreneur, gained in the non-profit and social impact sector and / or for-profit organisations
- Dedication to fully participating in the 8-week programme, including the Berlin residencies and then embarking on your own venture afterwards
What You’ll Gain:
- Insights and guidance from ProVeg’s seasoned founders, funders, mentors, and researchers.
- Mentorship from a diverse array of experienced advisors across our international network.
- Skills to evaluate, validate, and execute your ideas effectively.
- Knowledge in budgeting, cost-effectiveness, theory of change, and fundraising strategies, among others
Start: 20 October 2023
How to Apply:
Ready to be part of a global movement that’s reshaping the future of food?
To learn more and apply, submit your application by 31 August 2023 online: provegincubator.com/kickstartingforgood
Don’t have your own idea yet? No worries! We have a range of exciting initiatives waiting for the right entrepreneur to take it on.
Join us in turning visionary ideas into reality and help transform the world’s food landscape.
About ProVeg International
ProVeg International is a food awareness organisation working to transform the global food system by replacing 50% of animal products globally with plant-based and cultivated foods by 2040.
ProVeg engages with all relevant stakeholders to create a food system where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all humans, animals, and our planet.
ProVeg has received the United Nations’ Momentum for Change Award and works closely with key UN food and environment agencies.
We have observer status with the UNFCCC and the IPCC, special consultative status with ECOSOC, and are accredited for UNEA.
ProVeg creates global impact, with offices in 11 countries across four continents and more than 200 employees.