– Junior Role – The International Digital Administrator’s task is to provide support and help-desk services related to ProVeg websites and digital communications tools.
Reports to: International Digital Manager
Department: International Digital Team
Hours: 20 hours
Location: remote (home-based), CET time zone preferred, ideally in the UK, NL, GER, PL, CZ, or ES
- provide ProVeg staff with solutions for technical issues related to the use of digital tools administered by the digital team○ WordPress, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, various website plugins
- troubleshoot and identify bugs in the frontend and write detailed reports to be used by the web developers and/or fixing bugs
- test new features and code fixes on all ProVeg web properties across browsers and platforms
- ensure quality and branding standards are maintained across all ProVeg websites and country pages, including coherent style, content and visuals
- migrate content between international and country pages and
- assist countries in uploading/updating content on country-specific pages
- duplicate and adapt new pages between international and country pages
- perform SEO-related tasks such as keyword research, search engine snippets and mobile indexing optimisation
- Support campaigns and projects by delivering on briefings, such as;
- creating landing pages
- integration with fundraising and/or newsletter sign-up pages, where relevant, set up petitions and sign-up forms in Gravity Forms
Undertake other tasks that may be required by the line manager.
- Excellent written (including copy-editing) and verbal communication skills in English with a keen eye for detail
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of and alignment with ProVeg International’s vision and mission
- Good time- and self-management skills
- Ability to think critically and apply judgment
- Ability to work as part of a team, adapt to new workflows and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and WordPress
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO and optimisation tools such as Yoast
- Ability to conceive of and analyze digital workflows
Benefits of working with us
- A strong organisational focus on personal development and designated training budget.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- And, last but not least: become part of a great team and work with us towards a world where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all humans, animals, and our planet
Start date: Q1 2023
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply. Since July 2021, ProVeg has participated in the Inklupreneur project and has set the goal of creating nine inclusive positions for people with disabilities over the next three years.
Our Application Procedure
Your application should include a cover letter addressing your motivation and how you meet the person specification criteria and a CV. Please submit your application in English using our online form, and tell us how you found this job ad. (https://proveg.com/jobs/) Thank you!
The recruitment process includes:
1. Online test
2. Phone interview with HR
3. Online trial task
4. Senior Management interview
5. Final decision
About ProVeg International
ProVeg International is a food awareness organisation working to transform the global food system by replacing animal-based products with plant-based and cultured alternatives. We work with decision-making bodies, companies, investors, the media, and the general public to help the world transition to a society and economy that are less reliant on animal agriculture and more sustainable for all humans, animals, and our planet. We have offices in nine countries across four continents and are active around the world. ProVeg has a permanent observer status with the UNFCCC, special consultative status with ECOSOC, is accredited for UNEA, and has received the United Nations’ Momentum for Change Award.
We base our strategy on empirically-based evidence whenever possible. We seek to stay abreast of the latest research to inform our strategic considerations and outreach materials. We evaluate all of our programs to make sure we are allocating our resources in the best way to reach our goal.
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.