Are you interested in assisting the international Food Industry & Retail team in supporting companies along their journey to offering more plant-based alternatives? Then this role is for you! An exciting opportunity has arisen to support our team including projects such as the New Food Hub (NFH) content portal and the Cell Ag Project. We’re looking for a passionate and creative team member to support the team and our impactful activities.
Department: International Food Industry & Retail
Location: Remote (ideally in Poland, Netherlands, UK, South Africa, US (preferably the East Coast) or Germany)
Salary: £20-22k depending on experience and location (this salary would be for a UK-based position)
Working hours: 40 hours a week
Reports to: International Head of Food Industry & Retail
- Repurposing existing New Food Hub content into visually appealing and concise infographics and case studies, designed using Canva
- Repurposing existing content into valuable new formats such as blogs and summaries to be published on the ProVeg website, New Food Hub and external platforms.
- Researching and compiling key statistics and best practice case studies in the plant-based industry to supplement New Food Hub content
- Supporting the delivery of online webinars, including tech testing speakers, managing attendees and filtering questions from the live webinar chat
- Supporting the Senior Project Manager with the Cell Ag project including the Brand Engagement report and other impactful content.
- Supporting the creation of rankings and consumer research reports.
- Conducting administrative and organisational tasks to support the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English – native level.
- A recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, PR, marketing, English, or other relevant areas
- Ability to navigate news articles, sales data and market reports to gather and compile relevant information
- Skilled in identifying information and trends, and able to write clear and concise summaries
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and proactive manner.
- Creative mindset with the ability to use Canva to design infographics and graphics.
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Self-starter with a curious nature and a drive to continuously improve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a confident demeanour.
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to take on additional tasks as and when they arise.
- You identify with the goals and values of ProVeg.
About ProVeg International
Benefits of working with us
- A strong organisational focus on personal development and a designated training budget.
- Flexible working hours.
- Become part of a great team and work with us to create a world in which everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and our planet.
Application deadline: 10 July 2022
First interviews: mid-July 2022
Second interviews: end of July 2022
Start: August 2022
Your application should include a cover letter and CV. Please submit your application in English using our online form, and tell us how you found this job ad (https://proveg.com/jobs/). Thank you!
If you have made it to the long list of applicants, you will be invited for a phone interview, usually within two weeks of the application deadline. Should you be shortlisted, the next steps will be:
- An online task.
- An Interview with the International Head of Food Industry & Retail
- An additional interview, usually with Senior Management (if needed).
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply. Since July 2021, ProVeg has participated in the Inklupreneur project and has set the goal of creating nine inclusive positions for people with disabilities over the next three years.