As Web Developer and Network Administrator with at least 5 years of experience, you will work with the other members of the web team to deliver:
- Internal web development support – including building new pages on existing sites, and building new sites as needed by the various departments and country-offices of ProVeg International.
- Overseeing the administration of our managed servers and related tools, and our registered domain names.
- Reports to: Senior Web Developer
- Department: International Communications
- Location: Remote work or working from one of our ProVeg offices
- Hours: 20-40 hours per week
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for setting up, maintenance, and monitoring, as well as the administration of our website servers (user administration, updates, backups, etc.).
- help to develop interfaces between our website (WordPress) and our newsletter tool and other CRM systems and help develop forms on the website.
- maintain and update the databases integrated into our website.
- Good level of English with the ability to work as part of a team that values learning and experimentation in order to deliver high-quality results.
- Strong drive to play a part in building platforms for important communications campaigns.
- Experienced with the administration of websites and good skills in working with WordPress and various APIs.
- Versed with programming simple tools and scripts.
- Knowledge of additional CMS use.
About ProVeg International
Benefits of working with us
- A strong organisational focus on personal development and designated training budget.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- And last but not least: become part of a great team and work with us towards building a world where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all humans, animals, and the planet.
- Application deadline: June 2023
- Start date: as soon as possible
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply. In 2020, ProVeg signed the German Diversity Charter, a voluntary pledge and non-profit organisation that promotes the recognition, appreciation and integration of diversity in business culture.
In 2021, ProVeg took part in the Inklupreneur project and has set the goal of creating nine inclusive positions for people living with disabilities over the next three years.
In 2022, ProVeg scored 88.1% in the PRIDE Index, the LGBTIQ+ Diversity Performance Index, over 20 percentage points above the overall average of 67.9%.
Our Application Procedure
Your application should include a cover letter addressing your motivation and how you meet the person specification criteria and a CV. Please submit your application in English using our online form, and tell us how you found this job ad. (https://proveg.com/jobs/) Thank you!
The recruitment process includes:
1. Online test
2. Phone interview with HR
3. Online trial task
4. Senior Management interview
5. Final decision