We are looking for an experienced, fun, high-energy assistant manager to join our awesome growing brand in Brighton. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, aspirational person to join our privately owned restaurant at an exciting time in our development. Highly competitive salary plus bonuses and excellent tips.
Purezza aims to bring ethical innovation to Italian eating, through a unique, yet healthy menu, including sourdough pizza, pasta, raw dishes and beyond. Served alongside locally sourced beers, cocktails and organic wine.
The Purezza experience is about far more than great food. We aim to create a relaxed, friendly and fun environment full of people who are passionate and knowledgeable about what we do.
As a leader of the front of house team;
- You will possess an ambition to flourish within a demanding environment
- You will be naturally gifted in delivering outstanding customer service on a daily basis
- Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years of management experience working in busy hospitality establishments
- You will be creative and use your own ideas to drive the business forward
- You will be hands on with the day to day operations of the restaurant
- Be involved and a key part of developing the staff
- You will create a great atmosphere and lead from the front
- Have a passion for plant based food
In return, we can offer you;
- Progression within a fast growing brand
- Earn up to £11 per hour plus bonuses and tips
- Receive regular training and development
- Have a chance to make a real impact
We look forward to hearing from you.