Purezza is looking for a Supervisor to join our awesome growing brand at our Bristol restaurant.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, aspiring person, to join our privately owned restaurant at an exciting time in our development. Highly competitive salary plus bonuses and excellent tips.
Purezza aims to bring ethical innovation to Italian eating, through a unique, yet healthy menu, including sourdough pizza, pasta, raw dishes, burgers and beyond. Served alongside locally sourced beers, cocktails and organic wine. The Purezza experience is about far more than great food. We aim to create a relaxed, friendly and fun environment full of people who are passionate and knowledgeable about what we do.
As a leader of the restaurant front of house team:
• You will possess a zestful ambition to flourish within a demanding environment;
• You will be naturally gifted in delivering outstanding customer service on a daily basis;
• You will have at least 1-2 years of experience working in busy hospitality establishments and leading the teams;
• You will be hands on with the day to day operations of the restaurant.
In return, we can offer you:
• Progression within a fast growing brand
• Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and tips
• Regular training and development programs
• A chance to make a real impact.
If you would like to apply for the position, please send us your CV outlining your experience and a cover letter explaining why you would like to join our team!
We look forward to hearing from you.
STARTING DATE: ASAP
HOURLY RATE: £11+
Purezza was founded in 2015. Built upon the heritage of hundreds of years of quality craft, but with a vision for a better world in the future, welcome to the home of modern pizza.