RAW – ORGANIC – UNIQUE … Are you an ethical eco-conscious, passionate, animal-loving, honest, hard-working individual who’s looking for a meaningful job? Come join us! Rawganique USA is an exciting new startup in Blaine, WA. We are a small human-scale ethically-minded company that creates sweatshop-free, animal-friendly organic cotton, linen, and hemp wearables in USA, Canada, and Europe. We invite you to make your story part of our unique story! Rawganique was started by off-grid homesteaders on a small gulf island.
Think different, live different. If you share our passion for the organic, cruelty-free lifestyle, we invite you to apply to be part of a dynamic & ethical vegan organic clothing company that’s changing the world one garment at a time. We’re looking to fill a full-time position in Warehouse Logistics. Bring your innovative ideas, creativity, experience, professionalism, enthusiasm and love of the planet to our small committed team and help us take Rawganique USA to the next level. Rawganique is a scent-free workplace. Non-smokers only due to many of our customers being sensitive to chemicals. Work to start in July or August of 2017. www.rawganique.co
- Help with daily social media postings and campaigns
- Take photos with smart phone or camera and posting on social media
- Browser-based website updates and maintenance and text editing
- Basic photo and video editing using Mac or iOS software
- Some social media customer service
- Proficiency with the various social media platforms: FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Ability to take eye-catching photos with smart phone and camera
- Coding experience beneficial but not required
Full-time position. 40 hours per week, 5 days a week. Flexibility in scheduling. Office is normally open 9AM – 5PM. Range $15 with perks and benefits.
We are a small, dynamic, growing eco-focused company with many opportunities for creative, motivated, cheerful and skillful candidates. As we are looking to hire a permanent, long-term team member, it helps that a candidate has a strong interest and awareness in ethical and environmental issues for his/her continued success and growth at our company.
Please include a cover letter addressing the following questions:
- What passion informs your work?
- What goals do you have for working at Rawganique in the near term, medium term, and long term?
- Do you have a personal or professional interest in sustainability, organic, hemp, or fairtrade?
- What skills can you specifically bring to our team? We are an internet retail company (www.rawganique.co) with a customer service office and shipping warehouse in Blaine, WA. We also plan to open a retail store and vegan restaurant in Blaine in late summer.
- How do you see Rawganique as different than other places you have worked for or are seeking employment with?
- What salary range and benefits are you seeking in this full-time position?
Rawganique USA is an exciting new startup in Blaine, WA. We are a small human-scale ethically-minded company that creates sweatshop-free, animal-friendly organic cotton, linen, and hemp wearables in USA, Canada, and Europe. We invite you to make your story part of our unique story! Rawganique was started by off-grid homesteaders on a small gulf island. www.rawganique.co