Join us as the Head Chef of a new, innovative, plant-based, affordable restaurant and café in Budapest (District 3), focused on sustainability, education and expanding mindsets.
If this is you
- You are passionate about plant-based food and are driven to share this passion through your cooking.
- You have previous experience in cooking for larger groups.
- You have exceptional culinary ability and excellent knowledge of international cuisines, seasonality, food preparation and nutrition, including working with limitations such as allergies, etc.
- You are self-motivated, creative, with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude, confidence and enthusiasm, and are hungry for continuous learning and development.
Then take on a real challenge
- Be part of the core team, developing the concept, offerings, menus and trial cooking sessions.
- Oversee the running of the kitchen, including management of staff.
- Develop seasonally changing menus, together with the restaurant manager.
- Prepare high-quality, affordable, flavourful, plant-based food
- Take responsibility for the beautiful presentation of dishes.
- Own the food budget.
- Keep track of stock levels and order ingredients.
- Adapt to the growth of the restaurant, with the potential to serve up to 500 meals per day.
Enjoy unique benefits
- Purpose and meaning: you will have a tangible impact locally and globally as part of our forward-thinking and innovative community.
- Autonomy and platform for experimentation: you will have plenty of room for your creativity and to try out ideas in a real context.
- Continuous improvement and many opportunities for you to grow and thrive.
- Favourable working hours during daytime only, with NO nighttime work. There will be occasional weekend and evening events.
- Appropriate compensation based on your skills and value-added.
About REAL School Nonprofit Kft.
This is an impact-driven initiative, with the ultimate ambition to build a healthy future for our communities and the planet. Our values are based on high-quality, healthy and affordable food, sustainability and education.