Rebellyous Foods is seeking part-time and full-time plant-based meat technicians to make our plant-based meat products at our production facility in West Seattle. Production consists of plant-based meat processing (mixing, frying, freezing, packaging), production/facility sanitation tasks and support for the transportation of equipment, supplies, and products to and from our storage facilities.
This position requires considerable coordination with other team members.
How to apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter explaining how your experience fits the skills needed in this position to email@example.com.
In your cover letter, please answer the questions below. We are seeking to hire for this position immediately.
Questions for candidates in this position:
1) Why do you want to work on plant-based meat?
2) Why do you want to work at Rebellyous Foods?
3) What excites you most about this position?
4) Do you have a food handler’s card or the ability to obtain one?
5) Have you worked in the food industry before? If so, in what capacity?
Skills and Experience Requirements:
● A passion to make the plant-based meat industry succeed.
● Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
● Comfortable handling and preparing food with a willingness to learn and follow all procedures and protocols.
● Has or is willing to obtain a King County Food Worker Card.
● Ability to lift up to 35 pounds. Ability to complete physical labor such as packaging and cleaning.
● Experience in food service or food production is desirable.
About Rebellyous Foods
At Rebellyous Foods, we make delicious, juicy plant-based chicken nuggets, patties, and chicken strips. Our ready-to-heat and serve foods cook just like breaded chicken products, so they can be an easy part of busy meal schedules at schools, hospitals, corporate cafeterias, and restaurants. Further, we know that sharing food is an important part of community building, so at Rebellyous, our products are affordable and made at scale to ensure everyone can enjoy quick, scrumptious, plant-based meals any day of the week.