Roundhouse Foods is hiring! We are a small vegan and gluten free company in North Portland, looking for a salesperson to take on farmers markets in the Portland Metro area.
- Hours are part time UNLESS the right candidate is interested in production kitchen shifts as well. Otherwise shifts are Saturdays and Sundays with some Wednesdays available. We can try to accommodate schedules if one day a week is preferred. This is a seasonal position starting in late March and likely ending in November.
- Candidate must have their own reliable vehicle capable of carrying farmers market gear (tent, table, coolers etc). Typically any van, wagon, SUV, or hatchback will do. Shifts involve loading up the gear in the morning and dropping everything off at the end of the day in N. Portland. We reimburse for gas mileage.
- Must love hummus and enjoy talking about artisan foods – tasting notes, pairings etc. Friendly customer service attitude required.
- Smartphone required for running credit card transactions. Salesperson handles cash transactions as well and completes inventory forms.
- Must be able to lift 60 pound coolers and stand for 6 hours at a time. Proof of full vaccination is required.
About Roundhouse Foods
Vegan and gluten free food manufacturing in Portland Oregon