We are looking to grow our team to involve people with specific skills to help support Sadhana Forest, which is a project putting compassion into action.
We are looking for a administrator to be able to input data for our mailing lists, to update information on volunteer platforms and other similar needs.
Have you ever wanted:
• To live in a Vegan community?
• To work towards growing Veganism?
• To live in a forest and be connected with nature?
• To work in a place that is off-grid and sustainable?
• To live in a place that has an animal sanctuary, living with cows?
Sadhana Forest is the only 100% Vegan organization doing reforestation in the field. We are also unique in that we live in a diverse international Vegan eco-community. We currently have 3 projects: India, Haiti and Kenya. Our global team is based in Auroville, India where we receive over 1300 volunteers every year from over 50 countries.
In Haiti & Kenya we are working with local people to plant food producing trees around their homes. Our main aim is to create long-term plant-based food security, which offers an alternative to animal derived products.
• We have the most visited vegan farm animal sanctuary in the world.
• We are the only vegan place on Happy Cow that offers free food.
• We have a viable model on how to transition the world to a plant-based food system.
• We have over thirty thousand visitors each year.
To scale up our operations, to impact more people, to plant more trees, to grow the vegan movement, we need more people supporting us. To better be able to achieve this, it is important for people joining our global team to make a 1 year minimum commitment.
If you would like to know more about our movement, check us out on our website www.sadhanaforest.org, as well as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
We are available for phone/video calls, and email, to answer any questions.
We are making a difference. We hope you are ready to be a part of a global change.
About Sadhana Forest
Sadhana Forest started its ecological revival and sustainable living work on December 19th 2003.
The vision of its founders, Yorit and Aviram Rozin, is to transform 70 acres of severely eroded, arid land on the outskirts of Auroville. In a spirit of human unity, their aim is to introduce a growing number of people to sustainable living, food security through ecological transformation, wasteland reclamation, and veganism. Our energy and resources are focused on the creation of a vibrant, indigenous Tropical Dry Evergreen Forest (TDEF).