Location: Walthamstow E17 or Leytonstone E11
Role: Kitchen/ Chef. We value attitude over experience! Part time and Full time available
SpiceBox (an award-winning plant-based Indian food brand) is looking for hard-working, dynamic and creative team members to join us. We value personality over experience so if this sounds like something you would be interested in – please get in touch.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about food and hospitality in general. We want our staff to feel empowered by the work that we do, we take pride in what we do for our local community and the planet and want to share that passion with our team.
- Tronc and cash tips split evenly between all staff.
- Monthly Wellness Allowance.
- Flexible rota.
- Birthday cake.
- 2 weeks off at Christmas.
- Meal per shift.
- Friends and family discount.
The Kitchen role involves:
- Batch cooking on prep days and cooking to order during service.
- Cleaning and maintaining the kitchen space and all equipment in it.
- Assisting with supplies being delivered.
- Ensuring that you are meeting the requirements of health and safety individually and as a business.
- Opening and closing the site and completing relevant checklists including stock check and waste record.
- Reporting back to the manager(s) with any issues or suggestions.
We have vacancies in all departments so if you are interested in being a part of our growing team please get in touch. Prior experience in hospitality is great, but we are also happy to train, so if this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please get in touch.
SpiceBox is London's original vegan curry house.
Veg-centric food that’s packed with Indian flavours.
We use spice to enhance the natural awesomeness of vegetables.
Carefully crafted, honest food with bags of character and style.