- Preparing and/or cooking vegan food under supervision of the head chef.
- Desire to grow with the company as we continue our rapid expansion.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Friendly and compassion personality.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of Vegan food a plus.
- Member of Vegan society is welcome.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the e-mail tell us your experience in preparing or cooking vegan food and why you are the right person to join our team.
About Sweet Veggie
Sweet Veggie Restaurants are owned by “Great Benevolence Non-Profit Business” which is a non-profit gathered by a group of friends that are learning to improve the balance of the mind, body, and soul. The money made through the Great Benevolence Non-Profit Business will be used for the continuous promotion of vegetarian diet, to give back to the society, and bring harmony to the family, community, the country, and the world.