The General Manager manages the successful implementation and delivery of day-to-day operational processes across the business including kitchen, sites and events.
- Create, manage and oversee all processes and systems across kitchen, site and event processes which includes, but is not limited to, wholesale order management, stock control, technology and software, and event booking.
- Manage team leaders across kitchen, sites and events.
- Develop and implement training and development for operational staff.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the CPU, store and storage space.
- Ensure that all relevant health and safety processes are in place and that staff are trained.
- Work on-site and at events where required.
- Financial planning, forecasting and reporting with the co-founders.
- Ensure that the most efficient systems and processes are in place to manage stock and events orders.
- Always working on new and innovative ways to upsell and increase revenue.
- Manage all events and festival bookings including applications, paperwork and scheduling.
- Support event team leaders to coordinate and manage events e.g. ensuring they have the right set up, staffing and stock.
- Liaise with event team leaders to report back on events to the co-founders.
The following skills or experience are required in this role:
- At least four years working in hospitality.
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage several pieces of work at once.
- Good numeracy skills and ability to work with numbers.
- Excellent people skills – able to work well with staff and customers.
- Good technological skills including using apps and relevant software.
- Ability to work under pressure and use of own initiative.
- Capable of working independently and in a small team.
- Ability to lift heavy items and the know how to prevent injuries.
- Willing to work flexible hours including occasional evenings and weekends.
- Staff must have the right to work in the UK + Full clean uk driving license.
About The Green Grill
We love junk food
We live by junk food
We believe in making junk food attractive and fun whilst being good for our bodies, the planet and the animals. I
In December 2017, The Green Grill was born with the intent of making accessible, sensational vegan street food where health and taste collide.