We are looking for a passionate Chef to join & lead our successful kitchen team
We are an established Vegan pub with rooms focusing on showcasing accessible vegan food, at 3 years old we are still growing and now we seek a compassionate individual (or partnership – front of house job available) to continue to help us grow & develop.
We are very much focused on customer service & dining experience. Keeping your cool under pressure & having a creative side to develop the menu is a must.
What will your job entail? –
- Working at the Harp & Crown, Gastard
- Creating exciting & a diverse range of dishes from classic to working with new age ingredients
- Communicating with kitchen staff & front of house management to create a sleek diner experience
- Working closely with management on a day-to-day basis and helping in the set up and close down of the kitchen.
- You will be working a range of days and evenings, including weekends, amounting to around 45 hours per week.
- Managing through put of the kitchen, from finding the best deals to leasing with reps.
We are able to help with relocation and for the right applicant we have small accommodation available. Pay scale £35k+
About The Harp and pub
Vegan Pub with rooms nestled near Corsham. Offering home made Vegan pub classics and dishes with a twist.