The Old Bookshop on North Street is looking for a passionate, organized chef to join the site as a part time Chef serving vegan pub classics, ranging from smashed burgers to vegan bratwurst. Keeping a small but vibrant menu with the focus on a casual food offering. We have small team, the right chef will be happy working on their own during service as well as with others at peak times.
About the company:
The Old Bookshop is a friendly, comfortable and relaxing bar in the heart of North Street Bristol.
We pride ourselves in our carefully curated drinks list offering a huge array of Beers, Cider, Natural Wine and Spirits – alongside alcohol free options
Hours & Salary:
12 – 22 hours per week, shifts will be a range of mornings, evenings and weekends.
What we look for in a Chef:
• Have a passion for vegan/vegetarian food
• Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
• Experience in dealing with and complying with all aspects of Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations in the kitchen and maintaining written records.
• A genuine passion for providing customers with an excellent experience.
• An excellent team player with good communication skills.
• A willingness to gain and develop new skills whilst aiding the improvement of others.
If you are interested in joining the team, please send across a CV and a covering Letter’
About The Old Bookshop Bristol
The Old Bookshop is a friendly, comfortable and relaxing bar in the heart of North Street, Bristol