As we launch PBNet 2.0 we are actively seeking talented volunteers and interns for the following remote positions. Applicants should be passionate about promoting the plant-based lifestyle.
- Guest Blogger
- Social Media Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Webmaster Intern (WordPress)
- Content Editor
- Brand Influencer
- Video Interviewer
- Show Host
- Recipe Submission
- Video Editor
- News Reporter
- Event Organizer
- PR & Media
What you will gain:
- You will be featured as a staff member on our Editorial Team
As a staff writer you will have your own page like this one
You may also choose to have your own custom branded news show like this one
- Professional experience working as part of a team dedicated to promoting the plant-based lifestyle
- University or college credit for select applicants
- A staff listing on our website with your photo & bio
- An author bio on every article with links to your website & social media channels
- Your content promoted on all of our websites, social media channels, and groups
About The Plant-Based Network
The Plant-Based Network is the world’s largest lifestyle & entertainment TV network for plant-based living.
Our mission is to grow the plant-based movement by helping people, businesses, and organizations to be a catalyst for change so that everyone can enjoy better health and a greener planet.
We have streaming TV shows, movies, and events covering a wide variety of interests including plant-based/vegan cooking, travel, health, fitness, music, family, education, and shopping.
We also have several other divisions including:
Plant-Based Spotlight, our bi-monthly digital magazine
Plant-Based Events, our events management and marketing team
Plant-Based Learning, our online training program for plant-based living
Plant-Based Entrepreneurs, our business training and implementation services team
We are family-friendly, and strive to produce and share entertaining content that is positive, inclusive, compassionate, and fun!