THE THIRD ESTATE is recruiting for a Part-time Shop Assistant – clothing or footwear retail experience preferred.
Although we are a profit-making business, the ethical and environmental aspects of what we do are of paramount importance.
The purpose of the shop is to provide a service to help people make more positive lifestyle choices and promote animal-free, ethical and more sustainable living by offering a range of carefully selected, stylish products.
- 1-2 days/week, including Saturdays (preferred, but not essential)
- London living wage
- A friendly working environment
- Employee discount (upon completion of probationary period)
Overall purpose of the role
The Part-time Shop Assistant will assist in the day-to-day running of the shop, predominantly customer focused, keeping the shop looking presentable and helping to manage the stock.
This role would suit a friendly and outgoing person who enjoys helping customers and is passionate about animal-free, ethically produced and eco-friendly/sustainable fashion.
- Please review the job description (PDF)
- Apply through the VeganJobs website
- Attach a copy of your CV
- In your covering statement, please tell us about your previous relevant retail experience and why you think this part-time role is suitable for you.
- Regrettably, we are not able to send emails or feedback to unsuccessful applicants
About The Third Estate Ltd.
The Third Estate is an independent bricks and mortar shop established in 2005.
We sell clothing and footwear which are free from any animal ingredients and meet high labour standards. Wherever possible, they are also made from environmentally-friendly or recycled materials, made in a sustainable way or made within the UK.