The Vurger Co is growing and we’re now looking for fantastic people to move to the next level with us.
With a growing restaurant business and now also a fast-growing retail product business, we are looking for a highly skilled and super motivated Development Chef. The role will be very varied and will require a real self-starter, to proactively organise their work to ensure the food we serve is innovative and of the highest quality.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Working with external collaborators on one-off special menu items and products
– Coming up with great ideas for new menu items and retail products
– Turning ideas into operational reality
– Ensuring strict financial margins are achieved with all new dishes
– Ownership of allergen information for all dishes
– Ensuring manufacturing of new retail products is completed to the highest standards
– Training all store kitchen teams on how to serve new dishes
– Ongoing training for all store kitchen teams
We need the Development Chef to be really adaptable, open to varied tasks and excited about the challenge of growing into a role with a really fast-growing brand.
We will provide excellent training to support your development in the role and we provide great benefits too.
We’re looking for candidates with excellent managerial experience, ideally in a fast food environment, who are excited about the challenge of being a huge part of a really exciting company!