We are looking for a super-talented and enthusiastic General Manager to support our restaurant operations. We are growing fast and we need a multi-talented and flexible person to turn their hand to anything as we grow this business in the coming months and years.
The main responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
– Stock management – working closely with our restaurant teams, Production Manager and Operations Director to ensure stock is always in the right place at the right time.
– Ordering – using stock management system and restaurant order forms, coordinate with Production Manager to ensure orders are placed on time.
– Rota management – Making sure the rota is completed accurately and on time.
– Recruitment – supporting the HR and recruitment process. This is to be closely coordinated with Directors.
– HR – supporting all HR issues, again to be closely coordinated with Directors.
– Training/onboarding – Work closely with restaurant teams and Production Manager to make sure training and onboarding is consistent and high quality with every single new starter.
– Maintenance – Manage maintenance in conjunction with the Directors.
– Weekly basic sales reporting
– Weekly meetings
We are a small, but fast-growing company, and so the role needs a self-starter who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of something special. We need you to have prior experience of managing restaurant operations, preferably in a General Manager capacity.