Job Title: Animal Cruelty Caseworker
Organization: Animaz, Inc d/b/a United Animal (www.unitedanimal.us)
Location: Georgia, United States (Nationwide Travel Required)
Employment Type: Part-Time, Independent Contractor (1099)
Salary: $16 – $20 per hour
About United Animal:
United Animal is a start-up dedicated to combating organized animal cruelty, with a primary focus on dogfighting and other animal fighting activities in the United States. As a membership organization, we are committed to providing actionable intelligence to law enforcement agencies to assist in their efforts against these crimes. We are in the early stages of our journey and are seeking passionate, hard-working individuals to join our team and grow with us.
We are looking for a driven and committed Animal Cruelty Caseworker who is passionate about animal welfare and eager to contribute to the growth of our organization. This role is ideal for someone with the potential to lead a team in the near future, someone who embodies dedication and a strong work ethic.
Your research and investigations will focus on the State of Georgia, but it may be extended throughout the United States as required.
- Utilize Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) to gather information on animal fighting activities.
- Conduct both short-term and long-term field observations.
- Cooperate fully in criminal, civil, and/or regulatory/administrative proceedings resulting from fieldwork.
- Build and maintain relationships with law enforcement agencies.
- Uphold strict confidentiality in all aspects of work.
- Work from home and on the road. No office attendance required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle.
- Ability to travel nationwide, as required.
- Flexibility in work hours, with the willingness to work extra hours as needed.
- Adherence to a cruelty-free lifestyle is advantageous.
- Experience as a veterinary technician, animal control officer, knowledge of animal fighting operations, or humane law enforcement is beneficial.
- Training or experience in animal cruelty investigations is preferred.
- Mileage and out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing start-up with a meaningful mission.
- Potential for career growth and team leadership.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their relevant experience and explaining why they are passionate about fighting against animal cruelty.
United Animal is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from diverse candidates.
Deadline for Application: 31 December 2023
Join us in our mission to create a safer and more humane world for animals. Apply today to become a part of United Animal.
About United Animal
United Animal is a membership organization that provides actionable intelligence to law enforcement on organized animal cruelty.