Head Chef for a Vegan Restaurant in Upper Richmond Road SW14 7PU
We require a Head Chef to work with us at our new Vegan Restaurant opening soon in Upper Richmond.
We require someone motivated and prepared to go the extra mile. You will work with a lively team of staff and with them, will help to encourage and develop a working environment that is positive, supportive, cooperative and fun. We hope you will enjoy helping to develop the new site and our relationship with the customers. Previous experience in a Vegan Restaurant would be a bonus, but not essential.
Key qualities and responsibilities
- You will be self-motivated and proactive being able to recognize the tasks at hand and accomplishing them without prompting – ensuring your area is running efficiently and smoothly.
- You will be able to keep calm and work in an organized manner in an often busy and demanding environment.
- You will be able to work well within the team, providing support for each other and being organized in the way you work with each other, managing the pot wash area and tasks.
This is your chance to be part of a brand new and exciting opening.
The ideal candidates should have / be:
- Well organised
- Displays “ownership” of business- willing to go the extra mile when required.
- Passion for excellent food, and enjoyment of working with people
- Independent and self-reliant
- Speak fluent English (any other languages are a bonus too)
- Experience working in a busy kitchen environment
- Enthusiastic and friendly approach
- Punctual, organized and hard working
- Knowledge and interest in food and drink
- Be eligible for residency and to work in the United Kingdom
- Food Safety level 3
- Stock Taking and waste Management
- In return the chosen candidate will:
- Receive a competitive salary
- Be an integral part of a new venture from its opening
- Have the opportunity to grow with the business