Vegan Cafe Jax is Jacksonville’s newest plant-based cafe with a fresh & healthy menu that also integrates traditional & familiar flavors to appeal to all who value good food. The official grand opening was on April 27th, 2021. We are currently open Monday-Thursday from 9-7. We are hoping to extend our hours to being open Friday as well, and an extra hand would help us to do so, as well as make daily operations run more efficiently!
We are looking for a team player to help us with operations at Vegan Cafe Jax. We currently need help with tasks such as cleaning dishes, prepping food, and assisting guests at the register. If you enjoy embracing a healthy, compassionate, and eco-friendly lifestyle, and have an interest in learning about tasteful vegan food, you may be the candidate we’re looking for!
– We are preferably looking for someone full-time, but we may consider a part-time position.
– You do not need a lot of experience with vegan food as we provide all recipes and training, but enthusiasm & an understanding of a vegan lifestyle is important!
– Full training will be provided under our excellent skilled head chef
– This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a passionate, fun team under a knowledgeable head chef
– Salary is dependent on experience, but does include tips
About Vegan Cafe Jax
Vegan Café Jax has one of Jacksonville’s freshest health-based menus with many delicious choices, all of which contribute to a sustainable, compassionate, and wholesome way of life. Vegan Cafe Jax was founded in 2021 and is a culinary masterpiece created through the collaboration between Dr. Rene Pulido, MD and Chef Matthew Bardroff.
We believe in a healthier, more compassionate, and more environmentally regenerative future for all inhabitants of Earth. We also believe that food is the most powerful medicine for healing people and the planet. We wish to provide quality food for Jacksonville community members to embrace healing, while enjoying savory and delicious flavors.