Role high-level summary:
We are looking for an experienced business partnerships manager who will certify restaurants and food chains as Vegan-Friendly, build relationships with them, and be accountable for their success.
Aspects of the role:
- Your main objective is to increase revenue by selling Vegan-Friendly certifications to US restaurants and food chains.
- Obtaining contact information online, cold calling new prospects via phone and email, and pitching them to schedule meetings.
- Establishing new business relationships by approaching restaurant managers in person without a previous interaction and offering collaboration.
- Managing the entire sales cycle, from initial contact to customer success.
- Studying the vegan industry and trends to create marketing recommendations, generate leads, and close sales.
- Providing customers with first-class service and high-quality work.
- Meeting tight deadlines and maintaining monthly sales goals.
Requirements for the role:
- Having a very strong passion for veganism.
- Extensive experience selling to restaurants/food chains – a very big advantage
- Experience in managing a sales team – an advantage
- Full-time position (5 days a week) New-york city based.
- At least 5 years of sales experience.
- Experience in Field sales
- Experience in delivering presentations to key stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Computer skills including the use of CRM, Word, and Excel.
Start date: Immediate
About Vegan-Friendly US
Vegan Friendly is a global non-profit organisationaiming to save animals' lives and fight climate change by increasing the awareness of veganism and making the vegan lifestyle more accessible