We are LA VIMEA, one of the world’s greatest vegan hotels, however, for the coming season we want to be THE world’s greatest vegan hotel! To do this we need exceptionally talented individuals to join us and that is where you come in. If you think that you have what it takes to propel us to the highest level possible we would love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Chef de Partie for the next season which begins in mid-March 2020, we are not just looking for an ordinary vegan chef, instead we are looking for someone that is going to bring the wow factor here at LA VIMEA!
What we look for:
- A vegan chef with several years of previous hotel or restaurant experience, a mind for excellence and a talent in creating food that inspires.
- Must be self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- You have a positive attitude and can take directions as well as input from the team;
- You can work autonomously, can prioritise tasks and have good time-management skills;
- You can work swiftly and under pressure without compromising quality;
- You are an EU citizen or have a work permit for Italy.
What best describes you:
- You are comfortable working in a multicultural setting with an international team;
- You have patience, tact and ability to multitask;
- You are clean, tidy and organized;
- You are open and eager to learn;
- You are kind, humble and have a positive attitude. Your ego is not your boss;
- You are a fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Italian, German or other European languages is a plus;
- You are a non-smoker and do not drink.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create healthy vegan food, both cooked and raw, that is nutritious, delicious and aesthetically pleasing.
- Create new healthy menu items that reflect innovation.
- Comply with European culinary, nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Strengthen the culture of excellence, creativity, fun, and lifelong learning in the kitchen team.
Sound like you?
What we offer:
- Unique experience with a pioneer project – 1st Vegan Hotel in Italy;
- Joyful environment with a great and successful young team;
- A full-time contract for the season of 2020 (from mid-March until minimum November – thoughts to extend season into January).
- Competitive salary, lodging and plant-based organic food provided.
About Vegan Hotel LA VIMEA
LA VIMEA focuses on bringing bliss to all through giving inspirational vegan experiences in a beautiful place called Naturno in Northern Italy, by combining excellence in hospitality, delectable vegan cuisine and a well rounded wellness experience.