We are LA VIMEA, one of the world’s greatest vegan hotels, however, for the coming season we want to be THE world’s greatest vegan hotel! To do this we need exceptionally talented individuals to join us and that is where you come in. If you think that you have what it takes to propel us to the highest level possible we would love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Waiter/Waitress for the next season which begins in mid-March 2020, we are not just looking for an ordinary vegan chef, instead we are looking for someone that is going to bring the wow factor here at LA VIMEA!
We are looking for experienced and motivated vegan Waiters/Waitresses to join our team. If you have serving experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we want to talk to you. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing friendly relationships with our guests and ensuring that they recieve an outstanding and pleasant service throughout their dining experiences with us at LA VIMEA. We’re looking for applicants who are flexible and don’t mind pitching in with other duties, such as greeting guests or tending the bar when needed. The ideal candidate in this position must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, maintaining a courteous demeanor with customers, as well as effectively making use of downtime.
What we are looking for:
- You are a vegan waiter/waitress with several years of previous waiting/service/hospitality experience.
- You have a desire for excellence and a naturally friendly, respectful, accomodating and professional manner with guests.
- You are self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- You have a positive attitude and can take directions as well as input from the team;
- You can work autonomously, can prioritise tasks and have good time-management skills;
- You can work swiftly and under pressure without compromising quality;
- You are an EU citizen or have a work permit for Italy.
- You are comfortable working within a multicultural team and can serve international guests;
What best describes you:
- You are willing and eager to prepare natural beverages;
- You have patience, tact and ability to multitask;
- You are service and guest oriented;
- You are clean, tidy and organized;
- You are open, curious and eager to learn;
- You like to work with diligence and take responsibility;
- You are kind, humble and have a positive attitude. Your ego is not your boss;
- You are a fluent German and/or English speaker. Knowledge of Italian or other European languages is a plus;
- You are a non-smoker and do not frequently drink.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Interact with guests, take orders and serve food, snacks and drinks;
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
- Contribute to creating a positive atmosphere within the restaurant and bar.
- Establish and maintain the cleanliness of the bar and restaurant area; paying special attention to possible health and safety hazards.
- Resolve customer complaints/problems promptly and according to company guidelines.
Sound like you?
What we offer:
- Unique experience with a pioneer project – 1st Vegan Hotel in Italy;
- Joyful environment with a great and successful young team;
- A full-time contract for the season of 2020 (from mid-March until minimum November – thoughts to extend season into January).
- Competitive salary, lodging and plant-based organic food provided.
About Vegan Hotel LA VIMEA
LA VIMEA focuses on bringing bliss to all through giving inspirational vegan experiences in a beautiful place called Naturno in Northern Italy, by combining excellence in hospitality, delectable vegan cuisine and a well rounded wellness experience.