Reports to the general manager of LaVimea.
Who you are:
Experienced bartender to help make suggestions to guests about drinks. Currently alcohol is being served but we are moving in to serve more juices, smoothies and tonic drinks to enhance the guest experience at LA VIMEA, an all vegan and organic hotel in Italy. The food served is all vegan and organic as well.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create juice and tonic drinks that are top quality in nutrients and hydration (instructions will be given about the nutrition aspect, the most important is that the person can make drinks look good as well as taste delicious, and as beautiful as a luxury drink refreshment)
- Provide exceptional guest service
- Strengthen the culture of excellence, creativity, and lifelong learning in the team
- Manage drink menu and inventory
- Contribute your knowledge of making excellent juices, tonics, kefirs, smoothies with knowledge of herbalism a plus (but still apply even if you are not a herbalist)
- Experience as bartender
- Vegan and enjoy living wellness lifestyle
- Enjoy life to the fullest
- Kindness to others and self
- Excellence – it has to be great to meaningfully change people’s lives and the world through your smile, or positive suggestion of a healthful choice of drinks
- Health – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual
- Hospitality focused on wellness and whole, beautiful, raw vegan foods
- Language is English
Salary, accommodation, and food included. This position is for summer season 2019 (now until November).
To apply, please send with your resume and letter:
Your vision for the future of a vegan bar and/or the absolute ideal vegan drinks right now (can be pictures you find on the internet, just so we can see your taste and ability to be creative and find really beautiful drinks.)
About Vegan Hotel LA VIMEA
LA VIMEA focuses on bringing bliss to all through giving inspirational vegan experiences in a beautiful place called Naturno in Northern Italy, by combining excellence in various areas and providing a well rounded wellness experience that both combines beautiful interiors, nature, food experiences, wellness experiences, very interesting and positive conversations and social relationships.