Biotique Hotel LA VIMEA in South Tyrol (Italy) lives its own philosophy. A totally vegan cuisine. Including honest and peaceful values in synchrony with the nature. For the summer season 2019, we are looking for extraordinary people that love unique projects and follow passionately a vegan lifestyle.
To inspire people with the healthiest and most nutritious food creations.
An experienced Head Chef with a passion for making nourishing, delicious, beautiful plant-based and raw food.
- Create healthy vegan food (both cooked and raw) that inspires.
- Create new healthy menu items that reflect innovation.
- Strengthen the culture of excellence, creativity, fun, and lifelong learning in the kitchen team.
- Oversee the daily operations of the staff and kitchen.
- Manage ingredients ordering and maintain kitchen inventory.
- Remedy any problems or defects.
- Proven experience as a vegan chef.
- A mind for excellence and a talent in creating food that inspires.
- Positive attitude, can take input from the team.
- European work permit.
- Must be a non-smoker.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Enjoying life
- Enjoy creating the best possible foods through learning and being a good team leader
- Kitchen focused on whole, beautiful, healthy, mostly raw vegan foods with some cooked food items if necessary.
- Language is English
Salary according to the skills. Accommodation and plant-based organic food provided. An inspiring environment and possibility to be part of a unique project.
This position is for the season 2019 (from now until November).
Please apply with your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Vegan Hotel LA VIMEA
Focusing on increasing the bliss for all through amazing food.