We’re looking for an events assistant to help our event manager with on site duties at the vegan kids festival 2022
The festival is being held in Bournemouth UK, on the 22nd – 24th July and camping is available on site if required.
- Assisting the event manager and all their duties
- Ad hoc event duties
- Ensuring the event runs smoothly
- Assisting with volunteer and contractor coordination
- Ensuring that on the day logistics are running smoothly
- Responsible for health and safety of guests, staff, volunteers and contractors, reporting any incidents.
- Co-ordinating staff, volunteers and contractors on-site and managing any problems that arise with scheduling/itinerary.
- Executing plans and schedules.
- Wellbeing check in on staff and contractors
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise.
- Assisting with the running at event HQ
- Resolving problems and guest enquiries
- Reporting to the event manager
Hours for person one:
Friday 3pm- 10pm
Saturday 3pm – 10pm
Sunday 2pm – 8 pm total 20 hours
Hours for person two:
Saturday 7am – 3pm
Sunday 7am – 2pm total 15 hours
About Vegan Kids
We create events for Vegan Kids to connect and make friends.