Veganpermaculture.org is looking for an enthusiastic Content & Social Intern to support our small but dynamic team.
We’re looking for someone who is social media savvy, a natural wordsmith, and passionate about veganism (and permaculture is a bonus too!). Whether it’s searching for the best new brands, writing product descriptions, crafting a great tweet, or capturing Instagram stories, you’ll enjoy helping us bring the Vegan Permaculture voice to life.
Please note this is a voluntary role (up to 3 hours a week) and will be remote.
– Writing engaging product descriptions to help make Vegan Permaculture site an e-commerce destination
– Community management. Replying to customers across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and finding solutions to customer queries
– Using our scheduling tools to keep our Twitter and Instagram up-to-date and engaging
– Reporting weekly on the best-performing content and social posts, competitor activity, and trends
– Keeping up to date with influencers and reporting any opportunities for us to speak to them
– Helping to brainstorm ideas for our monthly content plan
Learning the Vegan Permaculture tone of voice and honing your writing style to write selected copy for our social channels, website copy, and ad-hoc blog posts
– Supporting the team with general day-to-day admin
– Strong communication and writing skills
– Good attention to detail
– Desire to pursue a career in social media and/or content
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Passion for veganism/permaculture
– You must have the right to live and work in the UK
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter, as well as (if applicable) relevant work/writing examples, your blog, and/or social accounts to email@example.com
About Vegan Permaculture
The online marketplace helping veganism and permaculture grow.