We are a growing print management company that offers full-service – vegan, eco-friendly and affordable print production solutions to a variety of clients across varies industries. Our expertise in print includes packaging, marketing displays, catalogs, apparel, retail signage, mailings, and more.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Print Production Manager to manage our print production/logistic needs in south Los Angeles. This role will report to our General Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities
Work with customer to deliver a range of printed materials. Works closely with our General Manager:
- To plan, execute, and finalize projects according to priorities and deadlines,
- Handle and manage multiple production projects at the same time
- Coordinating with team members in order to deliver projects per the prepress, project schedule, on budget and within quality control standards.
- Establishes a strong relationship with the client and the client’s team.
- Negotiate pricing and delivery schedules for all projects
- Keep current on print capabilities and new production innovations available to the market
- Develop innovative print methods and cost effective solutions
- Utilize print management software to prepare bid requests, assign jobs, track production/delivery and report results
- Arrange for deliveries or possible in-person deliveries
- 3+ years of experience with print procurement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience with print management company preferred
- Enjoy working in a team-based environment
- Experience in managing multiple projects at once with different priority levels
- Strong attention to details
- Proficiency in design softwares such as Adobe, Photoshop
- Bachelor’s degree preferred