About the role
The role involves opening new accounts and taking care of existing accounts, dealing with our customers’ requests and queries, while ensuring they are well looked after. It also involves making sure that orders are processed, dispatched, and delivered in a timely manner.
The combination of repetitive and occasional tasks, both familiar and challenging will keep your days fresh.
Please note that you do not need to dominate this field before applying, but a serious interest and commitment to learn is key.
- Opening new accounts
- Managing existing accounts
- Take excellent care of our customers
- Give advice on products
- Helping users with our platform
- Marking orders as completed
- Tracking deliveries
- Liaising with colleagues at logistics, stock control, and accounts
- Answering incoming calls
- Replying to emails promptly
- Knowing inside out how our system works and support customers in using it
- Other ad-hoc tasks (when needed, you may be asked to help out the team in other tasks that may not be specifically related to your role)
First, you’ll need to fulfil the general requirements for all our team members (see “General Requirements for all Team Members” section within our Careers page).
In particular, in order to be successful in this job, you’ll need to:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an excellent knowledge of our products and our systems
- Take pride in being helpful
- Have a proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Bring positive energy to our working environment
How to apply
In order to apply to this position, simply click on ‘Apply now’ below and answer the questions.
To help you answer some of the questions you can check the information on our website.
This position doesn’t have a specific deadline.
We will be closing it as soon as we find the right candidate.
If you’re still seeing this ad, it means that the position hasn’t been filled in yet.
The recruitment process is divided into 5 different stages, so please make sure you take this into consideration before applying.
You’ll need to be successful in all of them in order to get into the probationary period.
Remote – based in the UK.
Pease note that only candidates based in the UK will be considered.
You may be required to attend a monthly in-person meeting at a location to be defined within the UK.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (including 30 min lunch break).
Occasionally, you may be required to work some weekends, and get time off in lieu.
£21,160.20 – £23,276.22 pa, after probationary period.
£20k for the 3-month probationary period.
After successful completion of the probationary period, the salary will increase depending on:
- Probationary period performance
- Education & Skills
Further bonuses and salary increases will be communicated to full-time permanent employees.
20 days a year + 8 bank holidays.
As soon as all the recruitment stages are completed.
It can be negotiated with the candidate.
About Vegan Wholesaler
We are a fast-growing independent vegan company currently based in the UK.
What do we do? Guess!
We're the first and only 100% vegan wholesaler in the UK, which means we do not distribute any products that contains or may contain milk, eggs or any other animal ingredients.