VeganCuts is a thriving e-commerce subscription business that offers a monthly Snack Box, Beauty Box and Makeup Box. We’re currently seeking a highly creative and experienced Graphic Designer to join the team in a part-time, long-term role that is focused specifically on creating graphics and content for our social media platforms as well as graphics for blog articles. Our dream candidate has significant history in working with e-commerce businesses to research and select content that is relevant to the vegan demographic, and then be able to utilize their content creation expertise as well as knowledge of what works on social media in order to create original graphics and/or photography to convey the story of the business.
Did we basically just describe you? If yes, keep reading…
You absolutely must have experience with:
- Being vegan or understanding the vegan space in a lot of detail including vegan preferences, demographics, vocabulary etc.
- Be able to research relevant topics, news articles, events, facts etc in order to find topics to post about.
- Have extensive experience in creating original content using illustrative as well as photographic styles.
- Be able to thoroughly understand the tone of the Vegancuts brand and create content that is in line both visually as well as content-wise to this tone.
- The Adobe CC Suite – primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, and Acrobat
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Writing copy. In this case, relevant and catchy text that matches the Vegancuts brand will be needed both on graphics themselves and in the associated captions.
- Scheduling posts using tools such as Buffer and Later
- Online collaboration tools like Skype, Google drive / docs / forms, Dropbox, etc.
- Loving animals enough not to eat them
How to Apply
If this description sounds right up your alley and you meet all of the requirements listed above, please apply by sending the following info to our team:
- Summary of your experience with design as it specifically relates to social media and a link to your relevant portfolio. Please specifically include content you have created using:
- Original photography
- Stock photography
- A link to a video introducing yourself and summarizing your experience in 1-3 minutes (no fancy editing required!). It can be hosted on Google Drive, Dropbox or posted as a private YouTube video.
- Your resume.
Pro-tip: There’s a real person reading each application rather than a robot inbox. Make it short, sweet, and personal!
About VeganCuts Inc
VeganCuts makes it simple to discover the best vegan products. Our experts search every corner of the cruelty-free world to uncover new vegan brands and meticulously review and select products that we can stand behind. The VeganCuts snack, beauty, and makeup subscription boxes are loved by thousands each month.