Vegancuts is a thriving e-commerce subscription business that offers a monthly Snack and Beauty Box. It’s known for amazing boxes coupled with genuine customer service, having won the 2020 Newsweek Magazine Best Customer Service award. Vegancuts is run by ex-Silicon Valley leaders intent on fostering a values-based company with a startup mindset, and creating an environment of support where individual growth is nurtured.
We’re currently seeking a highly creative and experienced Graphic/Visual Designer to join the team in a long-term role. Our dream candidate has significant history in working with e-commerce businesses to build out their brand visual identity, and in developing unique and striking visual assets that can combine a product/marketing focus with the empathy and compassion that are core to a values-driven company. For those with the skillset to be able to create both still imagery as well as graphical videos, this will be a full-time position.
Did we basically just describe you? If yes, keep reading…
Ideal candidate has deep experience with:
1. The Adobe CC Suite – primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, and Acrobat
2. Leading brand visual refreshes for online companies
3. Creating design media for websites, including product listings, blog articles, e-books.
4. Creating e-mail campaigns along with social media static and dynamic graphics.
5. Designing physical inserts for products as well as the graphics to go on packaging.
6. Understanding the latest e-commerce design trends and the millennial consumer and how to appeal to their aesthetic tastes.
7. A skillful command of verbal and written English including grammar.
8. A natural tendency of being detail oriented.
9. Having the ability to keep pace with a fast-moving, startup environment.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
1. Strong bonus: Creating graphical videos utilizing stock imagery. If you have this skill, this role can be a full-time role.
2. UI mobile and desktop design for e-commerce websites.
3. Familiarity with updating WordPress pages.
4. Working from home (or at least working with minimal supervision)
5. Online collaboration tools like Skype, Google drive / docs / forms, Dropbox, etc.
6. Loving animals enough not to eat them.
How to Apply
If this description sounds right for you and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by sending the following info to our team:
1. Summary of your experience with design and a link to your relevant portfolio.
2. A link to a video introducing yourself and summarizing your experience in 1-3 minutes (no fancy editing required). It can be hosted on Google Drive, Dropbox or posted as an unlisted YouTube video.
3. Your resume.
Pro-tip: There’s a real person reading each application rather than a robot inbox. Make it short, sweet, and personal!
About Vegancuts Inc
Vegancuts makes it simple to discover the best vegan products. Our experts search every corner of the cruelty-free world to uncover new vegan brands and meticulously review and select products that we can stand behind. The Vegancuts snack, beauty, and makeup subscription boxes are loved by thousands each month.