Vegancuts is a thriving e-commerce subscription business that offers a monthly Snack and Beauty Box. It’s known for amazing boxes coupled with genuine customer service, having won the 2020 Newsweek Magazine Best Customer Service award. Vegancuts is run by ex-Silicon Valley leaders intent on fostering a values-based company with a startup mindset, and creating an environment of support where individual growth is nurtured.
In our mission to bring vegan options to a wider-audience, we’re currently seeking a highly creative and experienced B2B Sales specialist to join the team in a long-term, full-time employee role. This role is to take forward our new and rapidly growing corporate snack as well as corporate gifting programs and comes with a significant commission potential. Our dream candidate has significant history working in startup environments to sell products to corporate clients – from lead generation through to negotiation and relationship nurturing.
Did we basically just describe you? If yes, keep reading…
Ideal candidates have deep experience with:
1. Developing and building out sales strategies.
2. Strategy and implementation of creating lead lists and targeting.
3. Strategy and implementation of written marketing materials, phone scripts, and email flows for both cold as well as new leads.
4. Building and nurturing relationships via cold email and cold phone calls.
5. Having a natural sense of empathy and compassion that are at the heart of a mission-driven company.
6. A skillful command of verbal and written English including grammar and copywriting.
7. A natural tendency of being detail oriented.
8. Having the ability to keep pace with a fast-moving, startup environment.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
1. Strong bonus: experience using lead generation as well as CRM tools.
2. Working from home (or at least working with minimal supervision)
3. Online collaboration tools like Skype, Google drive / docs / forms, Dropbox, etc.
4. Loving animals enough not to eat them.
Compensation: This role comes with a $30k/year base salary plus a significant commission structure.
How to Apply
If this description sounds right for you and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by sending the following info to our team:
1. A link to a video introducing yourself and summarizing your experience in 1-3 minutes (no fancy editing required). It can be hosted on Google Drive, Dropbox or posted as an unlisted YouTube video.
2. Your resume.
Pro-tip: There’s a real person reading each application rather than a robot inbox. Make it short, sweet, and personal!
About Vegancuts Inc
Vegancuts makes it simple to discover the best vegan products. Our experts search every corner of the cruelty-free world to uncover new vegan brands and meticulously review and select products that we can stand behind. The Vegancuts snack, beauty, and makeup subscription boxes are loved by thousands each month.