– Architect, design, develop, test, refactor and scale backend apis and microservices for new and existing user-centric product features
– Implement user-centered design methods and/or design-thinking throughout the product development lifecycle
– Collaborate effectively with other engineering teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas
– Ensure reusable code, diagnose, troubleshooting and bug fixes
– Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, trends and opportunities
Qualifications and requirements
– Advanced English speaker
– Deep understanding of OO, functional, event-based and reactive programming paradigms
– Strong knowledge of algorithms, standard data structures and async multi-threading
– Proficiency with back-end technologies such as Java/Kotlin, GraphQL or REST APIs, Microservices, Kafka (or similar), SQL and NoSQL databases
– Experience working with third-party APIs and integrations
– Good knowledge of Git, Git Flow, CI/CD, Docker and DevOps
– Strong analytical, testing and debugging skills with ELK (or similar)
– Experience with writing reliable and strategic automated unit and integration tests
– Proactive and get things done spirit
– Ability to work remotely, independently and as a team player with an offshore team
– Great communication skills and empathy
– Understanding of Agile software development methodologies
– Proficiency with infrastructure and cloud technologies such as GCP, Kubernetes, Networking, Linux, etc
– Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
– Understanding of security standards and software architecture
We are a vegan centric company with a mission to build a more compassionate and sustainable world.
VeganHive empowers individuals and business owners through an online social platform in order to accelerate a global transition to vegan lifestyle.
Join us and be part of this adventure with a creative, forward-thinking team.
For the Animals, the Planet and all of Us!