Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Remote (United States)
Job Type: Part-Time to Full-time
Vkind, a vegan app company, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Social Media Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all social media platforms, creating and implementing social media strategies, and developing engaging content to increase brand awareness and drive user engagement.
Vkind is a vegan app company that is dedicated to promoting a plant-based lifestyle and making veganism accessible to everyone. The Vkind Network, an SEO-optimized multisite network that will act as an ecosystem targeting the specific interests of our app and website users in order to rapidly increase the awareness and expansion of The VegEconomy. Vkind sister sites, include:
- The VegEconomy
- Vkind Studios
- Vkind Cooks
- Vkind Travels
- Vkind Connects
- Vkind Events
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement a social media strategy that aligns with Vkind’s brand and mission
- Work with VKind’s social media interns, influencers, and contributors
- Evolve and elevate VKind’s storytelling through timely, creative & engaging campaigns
- Monitoring and engagement: Actively engage with our brand on social media, combing hashtags, listening for questions or concerns, and serving as a first brand touchpoint.
- Learn VKind’s brand voice and manage the social editorial calendar, collaborating with the Creative Services and Content teams to create compelling social-first content
- Create, edit, and oversee the creation of exceptional short-form vertical video content for all social media channels including IG Reels, Tiktok & YouTube Shorts.
- Manage Vkind’s social media accounts (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, etc.) and create engaging content that resonates with our audience
- Monitor social media trends and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in social media marketing
- Collaborate across the team and different departments to capture in-the-moment content while keeping overall content and social strategy in mind
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute campaigns that drive user acquisition and engagement
- Analyze social media metrics and use data to optimize our social media strategy
- Respond to user inquiries and comments on social media in a timely and professional manner
- Support the compilation and analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports that track key social metrics, as well as optimize opportunities in real-time.
- Build relationships with influencers and other brands in the vegan and plant-based space
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the vegan and plant-based space and use this knowledge to inform our social media strategy
- Responsible for VKind’s app internal social media
- 3-5 years prior experience as a social media manager, preferably in the vegan or plant-based industry
- Proven Record of Growing a Business Account within 3-6 months with continuous results
- Experience with video creation and video editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to proofread and correct grammatical errors
- Experience with AI tools such as VEG3, ChatGPT, GPT-4, and others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with people at all organizational levels;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative structure
- Will be widely viewed as someone who personifies our core values, is committed to them, and leans on them when making decisions
- Creative/analytical mindset: Ability to jump from the creative side of social to analytical to prove ideas.
- Excitement about Vkind’s mission; can clearly articulate passion for our mission and values
- Experience with social media marketing automation tools such as Later
- Demonstrates a track record of high integrity – doing the right thing, owning mistakes, conducting oneself honestly
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; showing no signs of cynicism
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences
- Ability to create engaging and visually appealing social media content that resonates with our audience
- Experience with social media analytics and the ability to use data to optimize our social media strategy
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills to measure and adjust social media strategies
- Experience working with Influencers / Ambassadors Program
- Ability to distill complicated content into digestible social media efforts – experience in the technology space a big plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple social media channels and campaigns
- Passion for veganism and plant-based living and a commitment to promoting veganism through social media
- Experience working in the vegan or plant-based space is a plus
- Experience with paid social media advertising is a plus
If you are a passionate vegan with a strong background in social media marketing, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position.
Interested parties please apply with a full resume or CV stating availability, links to your own social media channels, current, and expected salary. In your cover letter, please include a section explaining how your values align with ours, and why you would want to work at Vkind specifically.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://www.vkind.com/about/social-media-manager/
Vkind is an online ecosystem focused on building the VegEconomy® by working with vegan-only businesses and professionals and providing a resource to support vegan companies and individuals.